What the heck did I just write? Something about CPUs? WHAT?! How was that at all useful?!
Ugh, I feel sick. So, to wash away the taste of pointless CPU commentary, here are some other things that make me sick *topic header here*.
1. Those “HOLY CRAP WHAT A FUNNY SITUATION” TV shows. I don’t want to see some dude bash his head in after falling 40 feet from his roof. Why is that funny?
2. When I accidentally press the back or close button after typing a really long post or email, just before sending it.
3. When I realize I just forgot to do something really important and time sensitive a few minutes past deadline. (ex. I was a week late on the Google IPO)
4. When something doesn’t work right, and I just know it is going to take the entire weekend getting it to work properly. (ex. Wireless networks)
5. When I see people mess up on stage or on television.
6. I’m making my self sick now.
7. COMMENT ON WHAT MAKES YOU SICK! Because I REALLY have nothing good to talk about today.
And with that, I present you sad bunny.